Hi Anshum,

The patch for SOLR-11221 is ready, with one caveat - it required larger changes
than I thought, so there’s a sizeable chunk of new code that is not so well
tested… I added a test that used to fail without this change, and manual
testing confirms that metrics are now correctly reported after core reloads.

We could postpone this fix to 7.0.1 if there are objections, but I think it
should go in to 7.0 - without the fix JMX reporting is surely broken, with the
fix it’s only a possibility ;)