On 12/19/06, Meelad Zakaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 17:53 +0100, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
> Meelad,
>
> thank you for this update. If you have trouble with the RTL aspect of
> the things, perhaps you could get in touch with the Arabic and the
> Hebrew projects?
I've already done that and I will, but of course there are some common
bugs in all of these projects.

Furthermore, I'd like to start some spellchecker dictionary for Persian.
Any idea where i can find a spec for such dictionaries in oo?

Hi Meelad, I have developed the Kurdish (Kurdish) MySpell dictionary
and have been planning for a long time to work on a Sorani version.
That will have a lot in common with a Persian dictionary - also the
encoding problems with UTF-8.

Please stay in touch with me on the issue. If you need help with the
affixes I will be glad to help you (although my knowledge of Persian
is very poor).

Regards,
Erdal