> From: RA Stehmann [mailto:anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de]

> We discussed that topic on the list. To ban an email address
> isn't very
> effective, because that person is able to join the mailing list with
> another email address.

I explained very carefully, we are _not_ talking about _any_ troll but a
_known_ troll and are finished we http://de.openoffice.info forum already with
him. (I'm in this forum Moderator.)
I do not speculate but I'm talking about what has already practically taken
place.

> I've declared, if the community really wants to have another
> moderator,

And I think such an approach is absurd. A moderator must be willing to endure
criticism without threatening with equal resignation.

I'm sure the German community does not want Michael's resignation, but she
wants the troll is banned from the list.
She wants that finally happens, because the list is suffering now for 2 years
under the Troll.

Greetings,
Jörg