> From: RA Stehmann [mailto:anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de]

> Maybe the troll's name is known, but nobody in the internet knows that
> you are a dog.

I have full administrative access in the forum, I know the email of the Trolls
and I know his IP (at a given time).

So I do not know the real name of the troll but I am perfectly sure that the
Troll is the same person in the forum and on the mailing list.

> I don't have any problems with criticism.
>
> But I'm not willing to follow instructions, which aren't reasonable.
>
> And I'm not willing to ban someone without the accordance of my
> co-moderator. There are good reasons, why mailing lists have
> to have two
> moderators.
>
> If Jörg wants a handyman, he has to look for another person.

Sorry, but in this way we should not talk to each other.

I have voiced criticism because I have 10 years experience in moderating and
because I think you make the wrong decision if you do not banishing the troll
from the list.

> He is a moderator (of three) of the other germanophone
> mailing list. He
> can also become moderator of the users-de list.

Sorry, not interested because I have no time for it.

Greetings,
Jörg