You can save your customized template as

Custom/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentTicketPhone.dtl

All files (modules and templates) in Custom/Kernel/ have a higher
"precendence" than those in Kernel/

- Renée

Perl / OTRS development: http://perl-services.de
OTRS AddOn repository: http://opar.perl-services.de