Hi Peter,

we use OTRS 3.2.14.

I copied several template-files to
/Custom/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard
and modified this. This still works on our system.

I only had problems with a modified *.pm-file, that I copied into
/Custom/Kernel/Modules.

But I must admit, I'm not sure, wether I restarted the webserver Apache.

I think, in general - the mechanism to copy files into /Custom/Kernel/... and
modify the files still works - works also with template-files.

Jo

>>> Peter Krall <pekk...@gmail.com> 03.07.2014 15:04 >>>
Apologies, I meant Templates and not Skins, but other than that, it should
work under Output\HTML\CustomTemplate folder.
Peter