Hi Jo,

On 02.07.2014 17:12, Josef1 Penzkofer wrote:
> Hi Renée,
>
> and this works properly?

yes. This should even work in OTRS 3.2.x (maybe not for templates, I
can't remember when that was fixed).

> Yesterday I wrote an E-Mail to "otrs...@otrs.org" because I made changes in
> file "CustomerTicketMessage.pm".
>
> Therefore I copied the file in directory "/Custom/Kernel/Modules".
>
> The changes does not work.

Did you restart the Apache? Did you check if the "original" file was
loaded? Did you add some debug statements?

> The changes works, after I made the changes into file
> "CustomerTicketMessage.pm"; directory: /Kernel/Modules.
>
> Strange: I copied some other files into directory "/Custom/Kernel/... and made
> changes. This changes works.
>
> So, whats going wrong?

I'll have a look at the source code tomorrow. Maybe there is a
difference how Customer related modules  are loaded compared to the
modules related to the Agent interface.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jo

- Renée