Hi Renée,

are you sure custom Skins (Output\HTML) should go under Custom? It never
actually worked for me this way either, and sounds as if it would go head
to head against what the dev doc says about Skins:
http://otrs.github.io/doc/manual/developer/3.3/en/html/skins.html

I have a modified custom Skin under Kernel\Output\HTML\<custom folder name>
and it works very nicely. It did not work when putting the custom DTLs
under Custom\Kernel\Output\HTML\Standard.

Of course I had to create the required XML config entries before the Skin
was usable (as explained in the above doc).

Cheers,
Peter