I am also curious how a 4J project complements a 4X project?

I only need the Java part (for Kafka), but it also seems confusing to me if
a project with a vision of Java, Python and other supporting languages now
adds dedicated 4J projects (which the Python developer cannot really use)?

Did you think about this topic?

Kai

On Thu 19. Sep 2019 at 09:20, Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
wrote:

> Although I'm a bit sad that discussion coools down I like Björn s proposal
> of something like
>
> Analyze4j
>
> Probably traceAnalyzer4j would even be more accurate. And it is already
> coupled to plc4x at as subproject.
>
> Julian

Best regards, Kai Waehner Sent from IPhone