Von: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. September 2019 00:03
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org; megachu...@gmail.com
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Rename CRUNCH to something different

Hi Kai,

I understand your point. But I dislike to call things like "process" or
"compute" as these are such overused words. Windows calc does compute,
Mainframes do compute, Hadoop nodes do compute...

Target audience is PLC4X users so something between IT and OT. And in fact, as
the lib is quite a bit specialiced and think its reasonable to have people look
at the docs first : )

But, I mean we are (as Chris pointed out) still in the process of consent
building, so its good to get so many opinions here.

Julian