Hi julian,

Well  coming back to your explanation:
I would never use an oszyloscope to analyze such plc signals they have a far to
low frequency for oszylloscope analysis. Especially an oszylloscope requires
things to have a frequency and you couldn't detect simple low frequent logic
level shifts.
Thinking about how I usually analyze signals in the IoT space, I always use my
Logic-Analyzer which is much more suited for such tasks.
So if we would stick to your reasoning, I would prefer "logic analyzer" instead
of "oszylloscope".

Chris