Review Board is really nice if the project decides to adopt the RTC model
because it can hook directly into the git commit process preventing commits
until the review has completed successfully. I have used it with great
success in the past on a project with more than 30 team members committing
and it worked well, but this was not an open source project. At any rate,
it's something to consider.

I know that there is a concern about the quality of the code, so in
addition to considering RTC, I suggest first considering the establishment
of standards for the Definition of Done for any contribution and publishing
them in the wiki. E.g., code is not considered complete without unit tests,
integration tests and documentation. Establishing and communicating such
requirements in the beginning will set the expectations now for all
contributors.

Most projects that adopt the RTC model do so in order to strictly control
incoming changes to the code base. Tomcat is a good example -- the project
keeps very tight control over changes because it is such a critical piece
of infrastructure for so many users.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print