We can probably eliminate the vast majority of code redundancy if that’s true.
The problem with CSS is that it’s pretty hard to do the same there.

Is there any way to strip the css down to only the classes that are actually
used by the components used in the app? I’m guessing that will be really hard…

The work you’ve done with Jewel is great, but I didn’t realize this down-side
of using css classes until now.

Harbs