So far so good. I did tweak the script and was able to upload artifacts. I
have changed in each script:
Line from:

<arg value="-Dwagon.fromDir=${artifactfolder}
/artifacts/archive/target/checkout/release-dir" />
<arg value="-Dwagon.fromDir=../../${artifactfolder}
/artifacts/archive/target/checkout/release-dir" />

The very last thing was close repository, so I got some errors you can
check here by logging your Apache handle [1] related to RoyaleUnit [2].

Missing Signature:
'/org/apache/royale/compiler/royaleunit-ant-tasks/0.9.6/royaleunit-ant-tasks-0.9.6.pom.asc'
does not exist for 'royaleunit-ant-tasks-0.9.6.pom'.

I will try to figure out what has happened, but if someone has any clue to
that let me know.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
[2] https://pasteboard.co/IsDKVTe.png

Thanks,