´╗┐On 8/14/19, 1:14 AM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

    If your folder with artifacts is in  ~/temp/releasesteps - What do you type
    when script asking you about ?

I would type (on a Mac):

  /Users/aharui/temp/releasesteps

There are 3 different Ant targets for Step 003:

- Release_Step_003
- Release_Step_003_Sign
- Release_Step_003_Upload

Each will ask you for a temporary folder.  The assumption is that you will use
the SAME temporary folder for all 3 steps.  I recommend specifying a folder
outside the working copy so you don't mess up the working copy.  If you do not
use the same temporary folder, I could see that causing the problems you are
having.

The upload problems are "not surprising".  You and others had similar problems
before which is why I spend so much time revising the release automation.  In
theory, when it fails, the console output should tell you how to try to
continue from the point of failure.  The hope is that you will eventually
succeed after several failures.  I never have any failures.

If you can't get the upload to succeed after several more attempts, then we'll
look into trying to add a release step to have the Jenkins server do the
upload.  I think there is some upload sensitivity issue with Nexus, but we
can't change that.  Other Maven users outside the project report that they
often have to make several attempts to continue after several failures but
eventually succeed.

HTH,
-Alex