On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 21:39:18 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 5/19/14, Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce
How do you port 20kloc in 2 days?

Past experience helps I guess. I ported Chipmunk (10K) mostly over night. I've ported lots of codebases already, so this has become sort
of a second-nature to me. :P

Port? Or wrap? Because 10K in < 10 hours feels crazy. Even worse than crazy! :D

BTW: thank you so much for imgui, I discovered it yesterday and I'm already using it: it is so simple it is awesome, even in early alpha stage! It IS the most immediate gui I've ever used ;)