On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 21:10:02 UTC, Colden Cullen wrote:
On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 21:08:25 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
Box2D would be awesome. I'm about to start a project that would greatly benefit from good 2D physics (I used simple AABB till now simply because physics is too much of a PITA)

How do you port 20kloc in 2 days?
D:YAML took me months (although it was python w/ some dynamic classes)

Oh you made D:YAML? I personally would like to thank you for providing us with an awesome library which we use for all non-art data loading. It's been really good to us.

Is performance not a problem so far?
I did avoid unnecessary allocations but it still does use the GC quite a bit (I plan to eventually change that and add some other optimizations but I'd like std.allocator to be in phobos first and I didn't find it too slow for my own projects yet).