On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 23:56:39 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 19:59:23 UTC, Mattcoder wrote:
Hehe, I'm just imagining what Walter will say: "Lack of images"!

Heh, I actually went through a few idea stages here:

1) I'd list the druntime functions. I determined this to be boring and subject to change anyway. But I spent like a month without better ideas and it was too boring for me to even do... so yeah nothing got done.

I liked your presentation as well. When you started talking about writing your Floppy Disk driver for your kernel without using BIOS or DOS, I remembered my 11 years ago days. Wish there was more time and you could continue.