On Wednesday, 11 June 2014 at 06:48:24 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Incidentally, would it be a good idea to post a link to the blog post on r/programming? Haven't done so yet, as generally I prefer to leave decisions about D publicity to others, but can do so if people would like.

I almost always like all the D posts I see on r/programming, but in general if any language highlighted the efforts in the RNG part of the standard library, I would like it. Too many languages get it wrong or don't care enough about it. (My most basic litmus test is to check a language's shuffle function... Too many fail, even if they claim to do the Knuth shuffle, often they make the small mistakes that matter)

It definitely gets my vote for publicizing.