On Wednesday, 11 June 2014 at 07:24:11 UTC, Chris Cain wrote:
I almost always like all the D posts I see on r/programming, but in general if any language highlighted the efforts in the RNG part of the standard library, I would like it. Too many languages get it wrong or don't care enough about it. (My most basic litmus test is to check a language's shuffle function... Too many fail, even if they claim to do the Knuth shuffle, often they make the small mistakes that matter)

It definitely gets my vote for publicizing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/27wohj/haprandom_a_new_random_number_library_for_the_d/

:-)