On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 20:55:04 UTC, amber wrote:
On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 20:42:20 UTC, Gan wrote:
On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 09:30:10 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 09:05:16 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On 2/22/2015 2:43 PM, Gan wrote:

dub.json:
{
 "name": "game",
 "description": "game",
 "dependencies":
 {
     "dgame": "~master"
 }
}

First, you need to change your dependency to something like this:

"dependencies":
>   {
>       "dgame": "~>0.4.0"
>   }

Or you can use ==0.4.0, or >=0.4.0. Just don't use branch-based dependencies anymore (like ~master) as those are deprecated.

Second, there's a bug in Dgame's dub.json, which is causing compilation to error out. I'll post a PR for it.

I have the PR merged, the problem should be fixed now. Thanks to you and growlercab.

Now it builds though crashes on run with this error:

init openAL
derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException@../../.dub/packages/derelict-util-1.9.1/source/derelict/util/exception.d(35): Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
        libogg.dylib - dlopen(libogg.dylib, 2): image not found
        libogg.0.dylib - dlopen(libogg.0.dylib, 2): image not found
Error executing command run: Program exited with code 1

Press any key to continue...

I think you need to install the ogg libraries. Derelict, which Dgame uses, only provides bindings to the C/C++ libraries. You still need to get the those libraries for things to work.

Sorry I cannot help more. On linux it's just a matter of using the pkg manager (apt, pacman, yum etc.) On MAC I have not idea.

I can confirm Dgame 0.4.1 is now working on Linux (Debian x86_64) after I did a dub upgrade.

Thanks,
amber

And I can confirm Dgame 0.4.1 is also working with DMD 2.067-b2 on arch linux x86_64.

Cheers,
stew