On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 08:44:20 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I wrote the article in a rush last night (girlfriend calling me to bed) and as a result it has a few spelling/grammar errors which I've hopefully corrected.

The article is a total rant about Go after using it over the last month or so for a project. I honestly was getting so bored with Go and the article that I was literally falling asleep writing it. lol! Is started liking Go but after a while I found it increasing difficult trying to change me way of working to shoehorn solutions into such a simple language.

I know it's a bit unfair in places and it's got a click bait title but who cares? I got my point across and I think people understand where i'm coming from. It seems to have got really popular and I've been swamped with mail, etc. I think it's the most read article i've ever written. ha! :o)

https://www.quora.com/Why-didnt-D-language-become-mainstream-comparing-to-Golang

fwiw