On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 19:11:31 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:

Truth be told I find survey largely irrelevant.
What my gender or some such have to do with D? Or my job? What do we want to understand from that - “teenagers w/o like D language more?” or some such nonsense?

I despise demographic style surveys, ask technical aspects instead, it would be 10x more informative.

Yeah, it's too personal (job, company, gender). Questions should concentrate on technical aspects.

Btw, the country I reside in is not on the list: Ireland. It's neither listed as Ireland nor as Republic of Ireland (the official name in English) nor as Éire / Poblacht na hÉireann (the official name in Irish). I checked with the search function to be sure to be sure :-) I didn't know Ireland was so unknown, unless, of course, I'm supposed to choose "Great Britain".