On Thursday, 7 December 2017 at 14:31:01 UTC, Chris wrote:
 I didn't know Ireland was so
unknown, unless, of course, I'm supposed to choose "Great Britain".

I also hated myself for clicking Great Britain :-)
  • Re: D User Survey Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D User Survey Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D User Surv... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D User ... user1234 via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D U... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... SomeRandomUser via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... user1234 via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D User ... wobbles via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D U... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • [OT... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D User Survey qznc via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D User Survey Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce