On Sat, 2017-08-05 at 13:16 +0000, Dmitry via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> I'm an one who needed a good IDE (+debugger) support. But
> unfortunately I'm not found a good one for D.
> I have small skills in D, so my abilities is very limited
> (translate something to another language, etc). And I'm not sure
> that I'll be able grow it well without a good IDE, because
> then I'd prefer other solid ecosystems for any serious projects.

As far as I can tell there are no good D development environments in the way
there are C++, Go, Rust ones. I have no idea about Visual D since that
involves Visual Studio which I think involves Windows and possibly money –
though paying for a good development environment does usually imply better
quality, support and maintenance.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net