I advocate the non-loaded, mostly descriptive Expert Rapid Design
(ERD).

Guru Design, God Design are both sort of ad hominem.  They're aimed
at the individual, rather than the method, and as I'd laid out, you
can't seriously imagine practitioners self-labeling themselves with
those terms, or seriously advocating them.  They right off the bat
are open to unimaginable rounds of fighting and confusion.

I'm advocating an actual, legitimate, viable, and often necessary
design approach.  An approach that can be learned and honed over time
by a much wider variety of designers than presently practice it, or
believe such a thing is possible.  And it's not limited to just
individuals, and is separate from the issue of ego or personality.