DaveWr;526002 Wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback, I don't particularly appreciate it.

My post was directed to people in general who complains, not you
specifically. Sorry, if I wasn't clear about this.

DaveWr;526002 Wrote:

> You had a long set of comments regarding third party development
> issues,  OK for you is it?

Most of the third party development issues still remains, but they have
changed the licensing of Squeezeplay and they have said that they want
to discuss how to communicate with third party developers after they've
finished the Touch release. So if they decide to go in that direction
the future looks good.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=74049

If they decide to continue to ignore third party community/developers
also after the Touch release, I'll start to worry again.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))