Gingermagic wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response bpa!
>
> I have just updated LMS. I'm running 8.0.0. now.
>
> My Linux server is running Xubuntu 20.04 LTS
>
> My OpenSSL version is 1.1.1f
>
> When I play Spotify on my phone, lo squeeze devices show up in 'Other
> Devices'.
>
> They have in the past, for me, but rarely for my family.
>
> Id love to get this working. Any idea what's going wrong?
>
> I've just installed the BBC Sounds plugin. I'll have a play with that.

OK - server is perfect. I'm not a "Spotty" person so perhaps a question
on a spotty thread (or a new thread with a spotty title)  might get good
answers from real spotty users.

I think paul's suggestion of available touch screens,  is the way for
mobile phone/App users.

Have you looked at using the Material UI ?  Good on a phone.