Gingermagic wrote:

> - What is 'SqueezeAMP'? I did look, but couldn't work out of it was
> hardware, or software, or what?
> Damian

Per @bpa post, SqueezeAMP is definitively the hardware part
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111328-ANNOUNCE-the-SqueezeAMP-next-generation-squeezeboxen-amplifier-receiver
of the project. If you want the amplifier/BT/SPDIF/analogue and don't
need screen, buttons & others, then there is no tinkering. Just putting
it in the box (I've been missing boxes for a while, but still working on
it), it comes pre-loaded with software (this is a not-for-profit
project)

The SqueezeESP32 is the software arm of the project that can be used
beyond SqueezeAMP, but you don't need to worry about that

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3