Interesting that no-one has mentioned Inguz in this thread.

I've had a 2 and 1 for ages but never synced them because all my music
is flac. I recently tried syncing the 2 with softsqueeze which was very
unhappy with Inguz. After a lot of messing I found that all players
needed to have the same EQ running and then it would work some of the
time. Most of the time Softsqueeze would give a bit of static then give
up. I haven't tried again.

I'm going to get a 3 for the kitchen and try again shortly. I too want
the kitchen and living room synched for when we are cooking and stuff.
If that works then the 1 is on fleabay and I'll get another 3 and try
and shake the (detached) house around.

What are other people's experiences of synching with Inguz in the mix?

--
gvh