Mark Pilant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Carl.

> Look into a John Kriner relay board kit (original Drake stuff,
> abt $25) ...

I'll have to keep this in mind.  The relay in my TR-3 is an open
frame relay screwed down to a small metal base where all the
feed through caps are.  I believe the later TR-4 changed this;
but I'm not sure as I don't (yet :-) have a TR-4.

Earlier this morning I ran some 1500 grit W/D sand paper through
the contacts and every thing seems to be fine.  Under a lighted
magnifier, I was also able to see some cotton fibers sticking
around one set of contacts.  I removed them :-)

I just started doing another resistance check on all the tubes
to see what has changed.

73

- Mark  N1VQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to