Mark Pilant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rich.

> Anyone have a 100K trim pot they can part with?

I might have a suitable replacement in my stash taken from old
TV sets.  I'll check.

> There are no labels on the side controls.  As far as I can tell,
> Drake didn't label them on the TR-3.

There are supposed to be labels for the controls.  At least, there
are label on mine.  They are done in the same manner as the labels
for the tubes.

Some of mine were pretty rough.  By looking at the chassis through
a lighted magnifier I was able to see where the original "ink" was
on the chassis.  I then took a fine point "Sharpie" and touched up
the lettering.  It didn't come out too bad.


As for the TR-3 relay link, I did find a couple of links on various
pages but they all pointed to a nonexistent page.  So I guess email
is the way to go as Carl pointed out.

73

- Mark  N1VQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to