Cool.  I'll have to keep a bookmark to your page in case I have to replace my 
relay.  I can't seem to find a source for the kit.  Do you have a bookmark to 
it?

--
Rich Carter - KE1EV

 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   writes:
> 
> I'll  have to keep this in mind.  The relay in my TR-3 is an open
> frame  relay screwed down to a small metal base where all the
> feed through caps  are.  I believe the later TR-4 changed this;
> but I'm not sure as I  don't (yet :-) have a TR-4.
> 
> 
> 
> Yep, go to _Http://mysite.verizon.net/halo.net/_ 
> (http://mysite.verizon.net/halo.net/) 
> click projects ...TR3 relay  same board
> Carl 
> 
> 
> 
> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.     
> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489


--- Begin Message ---
I'll have to keep this in mind.  The relay in my TR-3 is an open
frame relay screwed down to a small metal base where all the
feed through caps are.  I believe the later TR-4 changed this;
but I'm not sure as I don't (yet :-) have a TR-4.
click projects ...TR3 relay  same board
Carl




Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

--- End Message ---

Reply via email to