JIm,

Thanks, I found the USBSERIAL name and modified the INI file. I changed my
settings to the following:

        CATdriver=/dev/tty.usbserial-AD02DW0Z
        CATport=/dev/tty.usbserial-AD02DW0Z
        CATportIndex=9

I have now been able to transmit, although I noticed that I don’t get any
readout on the ALC - Not even one bar. Must still have something set wrong.

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
Goodyear, AZ
n7...@nobis.net