Alrighty!!!!! Very glad to be of some help. Enjoy the K3 /SLUSB / WSJT-X setup.
I've only made a handful of JT65 and JT9 QSO's but it does work. Most have been
made with the K3 set at 20-25 watts. Now that I'm on the KX3, I'll be running
3-4 watts, unless I get the QRO-urge and turn on the KPA500, where I can run
the RF output anywhere from 25 watts to 200 watts with the KX3 driving it. But
I want to see how it goes with the QRP setup.

73 and good luck with the setup...