At this point; A Question about how to properly test an anti-static mat?

I bought one last winter that appears to be totally non-conductive. I
don't think it is my error.
If others have mats like this, and are trusting them, I can see the
possibility for failures.

Dick, n0ce

P.S. I like reading the comments about the K2's.