I don't find those value to work correctly.   The communication between the computer and radio is USB.     If it were RS-232, maybe so.

Also be sure the Poll Interval on the F2 Setup menu,   Radio tab is set to a value of 1 second.

Via the CONFIG menu, PTT - KEY is set to OFF - OFF, the RS-232 set to USB.

73

Bob, K4TAX