Jim,
Check the Settings/ Advanced tab and make sure you have the Tx Delay box set to
.1 seconds, and not to 1 second.
Dick, K8ZTT

    On Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:35:18 PM MST, James Bennett <w6...@me.com>
wrote:

 Made changes to my “radio” tab as suggested below and I see some improvement,
and wondering if this is what I should expect: At the “zero” time mark, the rig
red TX light comes on and at the +1 second mark, RF /ALC is happening. Expected
behavior? or should the RF/ALC start at the same time as the red TX light?

Both the K3 and KX3 are exhibiting the same response.

Jim / W6JHB

Message delivered to richarddw1...@yahoo.com