After changing that TX delay in WSJT-X on both computers, AND changing from VOX
to CAT control, I do see a slight improvement. I guess that at this point we
can simply close the thread. The software works on both computers and both the
KX3 and K3 are able to successfully make FT8 QSO’s - when I’m in the mood for
such “automated” operating as this. Thanks for everyone’s comments and input.
Nice to have valid, informative interaction on this reflector, as opposed to
some of the snarky comments one occasionally gets on other non-elecraft venues!

73, Jim / W6JHB

p.s. - I do have a question about NTP but will post that as another question,
kinda off-topic.
Elecraft mailing list

This list hosted by:
Please help support this email list: