I think there were also Elecraft employees who sadly lost their houses in the
wild fires of last summer.  That plus pandemic plus loss of IC fab house(s) in
Asia plus cancelation of most all Ham conventions last year - just a lot to
endure in the last 12 months - I do not envy anyone trying to keep a business
afloat, and deliver hi-tech products.

Then just when you thing you’ve got it pulled together, you get a container
ship - with 20,000 container capacity(!), one of the worlds biggest ships
(over 4 football fields in length!!!) - wedged sideways across the Suez, and
400+ ships backed up behind - it’s crazy.

Try to buy a new quality bicycle today, say priced at $1k or more.  The shops
in my area are quoting 1.5 year delivery on Trek and recommending Craig’s List
!!?&^!@!

It’s just crazy.  A perfect storm in so many ways and so many fronts.  Hang in
there!

Steve
aa8af