>If you suspect it's an email you need, 
>Chris wrote a program to do that; he calls it Temp Reader, and you can 
>find it at ftp://ftp.mythtech.net

If you are going to grab this, grab it tomorrow (thursday). My ISP is 
changing and so are my IP blocks, so the server will probably go offline 
sometime Friday for the cutover, and depending on the lag of the DNS 
making it back out, you may not be able to reach it again until Saturday 
or Sunday.

Hopefully my email won't be down too long... can't live without my email 
(heck, I'm such a computer addict I have extension cords run thru my 
house right now so I could get my computer room back online.... the power 
is cut to it right now due to a fire in here tuesday evening... I'm not 
sure which is the funnier... a fireman having fire in his house, or the 
fact that I suck up so much juice in my computer room that one of the 
outlets burst into flames).


-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to