-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Hi Fred,
Did you already empty out the "Temp Incoming" folder?
Those are emails that haven't been unpacked. In the case of a jamm up, 
that's usually the problem. Try removing the newest one (or the oldest) 
and see if that cures the problem. If you suspect it's an email you need, 
Chris wrote a program to do that; he calls it Temp Reader, and you can 
find it at ftp://ftp.mythtech.net .

How much Ram is Emailer allowed to use? (In the app's "Get Info" box).
As a reference, mine is at 16,000k and my mail database is approaching 
300MB. 
Hope this helps.
Best, 
Dave Nathanson
Mac Medix"

-------------------- End Original Message --------------------

Forgive the antiquated "quoting"--it's courtesy of CompuServe...

I've tried the Temp Incoming folder, it's never had anything in it. 
However, a "Scratch" folder has appeared, and had one file in it once.  I
tossed that.  No difference.

The RAM was set for the standard 3500k; I've never adjusted it.  I upped it
to 5600k, and then tried to get msgs--it actually got past one and into the
second, then froze the whole PB.  Once I rebooted and tried again, back to
crashing the app at the first message.

Where to next?

Blessings,

Fred

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to