-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It couldn't HURT to do a clean install.

Serial numbers make no difference to the demo versions. The demo time is 
hard in the application build.

You can grab a fresh full non demo installer off my ftp site to use if 
you have lost your original disks."
-------------------- End Original Message --------------------

Thanks for making that available, Chris.  I downloaded it and did a clean
install--saved all my other info files (address book, mail DB, etc.),
pulled over whatever connection files I needed to hook up, and got part of
the first message, and it crashed as before.

I've now turned off all non-essential extensions and rebooted, and still
the same result, with a Type 2 error.  I'm racking my brain to see if I've
added something else in the last few days that could have caused it, but I
don't think so.

I've also trashed the Apple Modem Tool prefs, but no difference.  I'm
connecting via TCP/IP over BellSouth DSL--but there's no problems with my
browser, or with CS 3.0.3 or OE.  Am I doomed to be a total OE user?  ;-<

Blessings,

Fred

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to