>I've also trashed the Apple Modem Tool prefs, but no difference.  I'm
>connecting via TCP/IP over BellSouth DSL--but there's no problems with my
>browser, or with CS 3.0.3 or OE.  Am I doomed to be a total OE user?  ;-<

well, if it worked in the past, and it partially works now, then there 
must be a way to get it totally working again.

Alas, not having a CIS account, and having no experience with the CIS 
interface for Emailer, I'm not really sure where else to tell you to look.

You have verified that the TCP/IP connection tool you are using works? 
Maybe it has developed a problem. (I'm not entirely sure what I am 
talking about here, I just thumbed thru the help file for setting up a 
CompuServe connection over TCP/IP and it says you need a compatible 
connection tool... it looks like I do not have such as I only have 
"Serial Port" and "Apple Modem Tool" as options, neither look like they 
will work with TCP/IP).

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to