-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I've never used CompuServe with Emailer (but I did use CS eons ago... 
maybe 88-91 or something like that), so I have no real ideas, and am 
totally reaching here but...

Have you checked your Temp Incoming folder. Similar crashes happen when 
Emailer runs into errors unpacking messages. Maybe CompuServe unpacks on 
a one to one deal rather than downloading them all and then unpacking 
them (this should be pretty obvious if it does as each downloaded message 
will appear in the inbox as soon as it is downloaded vs the normal wait 
until they are all downloaded before appearing).

Like I said, I'm grasping at straws on this one.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>"

-------------------- End Original Message --------------------
As I told Dave, I've checked the Temp Incoming folder, but no deal. 
CompuServe has always downloaded them all, then unpacked them.

Would it help to do a clean install?  How do I do this with only demo files
and updaters, since I can't find one of the original disks?  I've got tons
of demo files on MacAddict disks, and I do have my serial number.  Would
the serial # work with the Emailer files on mac.org?

Blessings and thanks,

Fred

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to