hi
i did search on google for slicing software. i try to contact open source
slicing program Cura.
i could not get hold of software designer, only sale and maybe tech
support.

i could not find slicing software where head feed -extruder feed can be set
CONSTANT.
second , in all slicing software that i see the max step up (z direction)
distance 0.05 of inch.
that is rigid.
0.05" is good for plastic but not for mig welder that i use.

Yes, slicing software will be good to use , it is very close , but as they
right now i can not use them.
if some one know slicing software where max step up in z direction can be
set up to 0.4 " and i can set extruder feed constant,
let me know

thank you
aram