Roland,

I do hope you are not advocating the use of highly toxic and horribly dangerous
Potassium hydroxide be carried around in cars as an alternative to (equally as
dangerous and impractical) H2?  Any collision would make a Tesla fire look like
cap gun going off in comparison.  Thank God these chemicals are so expensive!

Regards, Martin.
]]