I would say, that electrons are much easier to move than Hydrogen, and I
have some experience, I do wiring, and a sloppy tape job works, to direct
the electrons, on the correct path. But, fluids or gasses seem intent on
escaping, so I have to be much more careful in making connections, for them
not to leak, and plastic tape is not effective, even with water at 50 psi,
so 2,000 psi hydrogen, is much more difficult, to prevent leakage. And
Hydrogen, has so small a molecule, that is even slips in between the
molecules of steel, and escapes slowly out of a steel tank. So if your
garage ceiling, isn't vented outside, don't park the Fool Cell Vehicle  in
your garage. "Hindenburg Fire Anxiety!"
We call the various alternatives: BEV, HEV, PiHEV, but, isn't a FCV
actually a FCHEV ? Not a FCV? And aren't PiFCHEV a reasonable possibility?
(Because of the 150% increase in energy efficiency in charging the pack
battery from "the mains" or "Utility" or Solar" (and others...) in place of
using the Fool Cell and Hydrogen to charge the pack.) As stated by others
the separation of hydrogen from water is about 75% efficient energy
transfer and 25% waste.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *