From: Mark Abramowitz [mailto:ma...@enviropolicy.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 6:27 PM
To: Cor van de Water; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Tesla might Supercharge EVs to regain 400mi in 15min
for7 credits

You are horribly mistaken if you believe that FCEVs increase current
emissions of either criteria or GHGs. Again, check the results from the
GREET model.

Every responsible agency that I work with locally believe that you
CANNOT meet public health standards or GHG goals without both BEVs and
FCEVs.

We need a 60%+ decrease in NOx emissions to meet current standards,
which data indicates are inadequate, and we expect will be tightened
further.

In a short time, most purchased autos will need to be ZEVs. That means
that people like Peri, who has identified range issues as necessitating
his own ICE in addition to a BEV, will need to forget the ICE. For some,
that will mean BEVs, for some FCEVs, for some hybrids, and (IMO),
combinations of those as technology progresses.

We need ZEVs of all flavors.

Sorry for your pain, but it's all self-induced as well as hindering
efforts of those that know what they're doing. The fanboy stuff isn't
productive for those of us doing real work.

Sent from my iPhone

<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> Mark,
> If I am mistaken and you do have an interest in the environment,
> then your words and your actions are in conflict.
> The fact that you are not just promoting Hydrogen but even lobby to
> get legislation that makes it a requirement and the environment be
> damned by the associated increase in CO2 output, makes this all the
> more painful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Cor van de Water
> Chief Scientist