From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Bill Woodcock
via EV
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Mark Abramowitz
Cc: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Tesla might Supercharge EVs to regain 400mi in 15min
for7 credits

On Jul 27, 2014, at 10:39 AM, Mark Abramowitz <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
wrote:

> I've seen an animation of such a device for natural gas dispensing,
and am told it could just as easily be done for hydrogen.

How does that address what I said?  I've seen animations of the
Incredible Hulk, that doesn't support the proposition that it could
"just as easily be done for X."

> But we know that whatever is being talked about... trip to the moon,
world peace, cold fusion... you will be certain that it is "simpler,
cheaper, and easier than hydrogen."

So, prove me wrong.  What is it about hydrogen that you think is easier
to move than electrons?

                                -Bill